Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to get to the public upload area

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: How to get to the public upload area Reply with quote

When club members donate shows via our FTP server, they go to a special upload folder. If you hear that someone just uploaded something that you want to hear, and I havn't had the chance to move it to the club area yet, you may get it in the upload area.

You don't have to wait for me to move them over when you want to donate or trade shows.

Here is the URL of the folder where all the donated shows are uploaded to:

http://www.mysteryshows.com/mysteryclub/

Feel free to download or listen to anything in there untill it get's moved. If you really want it, please download it right away. Not everything that gets donated will get added to the club area and may be deleted. I would have no way to undelete it.

Each folder is named after the person who uploaded the shows. Most folders are empty, as I've already moved the shows over. If you do use our instructions to upload shows via FTP, please create a folder with your name on it and make a folder under it for each series you upload.

You may use this area to give shows to each other, but please don't upload anything that would violate anyone's copyright. Also, anything you put in the folder may be added to the club area, so don't put anything in it that you don't want to share with everyone in the club. Example: Funny movies of you dancing on the table at the Christmas party Very Happy

Please note: Anyone that reads our forum can easily get the log-in info for this public area. The shows in it are not provided by me. So use at your own risk. So far no one has uploaded anything objectionable, but with the Internet, you never know.

If you do see anything in the upload area besides OTR releated material, please email my as soon as possible.

Enjoy the shows,

Brad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: