Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Summer Slowdown

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Summer Slowdown Reply with quote

Many of you have been uploading shows and checking show names and dates for our club. Thanks to all of you for your hard work. You are an asset to our club.

I'm getting a little behind so don't worry if you don't see your stuff getting put up right away. It just may take me longer than usual.

In the winter, I can sit at my computer all day and work on the site. Now I'm pretty busy taking care of all the yard work, cutting grass, planting and all the rest. Also, my grandson is one and a half years old now. He and his mother live with me and keep me pretty busy. Smile

I'll do the best I can but it's kind of busy around here right now.

Brad
Marcel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

If you live up north like I do, summer flies by fast, so you have to enjoy it while you can.
You Have put in so much time and energy into this site, it should be time for you slow down relax.

thanks again for all the work you have put into this.
enjoy the summer while it lasts
Marcel
hangman3364

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a year and a half? Has it been that long? Man, it seems like just yesterday you toldus about him. How time flies.
crich70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Summer Slowdown Reply with quote

The little guy's a handful huh. lol. Little ones can be pretty quick once they figure out walking.

Brad wrote:
Many of you have been uploading shows and checking show names and dates for our club. Thanks to all of you for your hard work. You are an asset to our club.

I'm getting a little behind so don't worry if you don't see your stuff getting put up right away. It just may take me longer than usual.

In the winter, I can sit at my computer all day and work on the site. Now I'm pretty busy taking care of all the yard work, cutting grass, planting and all the rest. Also, my grandson is one and a half years old now. He and his mother live with me and keep me pretty busy. Smile

Brad
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: Summer Slowdown Reply with quote

crich70 wrote:
The little guy's a handful huh. lol. Little ones can be pretty quick once they figure out walking.

Brad wrote:

Brad

He just started walking last month. Now he's all over the place. Laughing He arrived six weeks early and only weighed five pounds when he was born. Now he's a little moose. Must be over 35 lbs. He's a solid little guy. Tall for his age too.

My daughter works two jobs so my wife, other two daughters and I get to spend a lot of time with him. It's the best thing to happen to our family in quite some time. We love having the little guy around. He's always doing funny stuff.

I'm getting him interested in the Scobby Doo cartoons like I did with all my girls. It was my favorite when I was a kid and still is. Even then I liked mysteries. Laughing

Brad
Harlow Wilcox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and my two brothers used to watch Scooby Doo faithfully every Saturday morning Wink
crich70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always watched them growing up too. I remember back when I was in college there was a survey done on who was watching the program. Turned out the biggest percentage of viewers were college age kids like me. lol. I think it was around that time (late 80's early 90's) when we lost Mel Blanc too as I recall. He had a long career in both OTR and TV (as many cartoon characters). I don't expect that we'll see another like him anytime soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: