Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My new Mp3 player

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crich70

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: My new Mp3 player Reply with quote

I had some great luck at the start of the month. I found a 2GB mp3 player that also plays vids (up to 6 hrs) for just 20.00 at my local dollar store. It even has a built in battery that recharges when you plug the unit into its USB port. It's great for when I want to go on a walk and yet be able to listen to my favorite OTR programs.
shirleypearl

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also found one like that. I can put pictures into it, video, and audio. I like it a lot. It's only 2 gigabites, but I can put plenty of stuff into it. My youngest daughter wanted me to give her one for her birthday, so I went and got one for her too. They are great.

Shirley
crich70

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep sounds like mine. It had earphones and pair of speakers you could plug in, software (for converting the vids) and can store vids, pics, text and the Mp3's. Only thing it didn't have was a neck strap. That I had to buy seperate. They are very useful things.
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mp3 players are great for OTR on the go. I keep some shows on my blackberry phone too. I always have my phone with me. If I get stuck waiting for anything I can just listen to a show or two. Smile

Brad
Kevin

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: WOW Reply with quote

WOW - 20 bucks for a 2 gig MP3 player. What a great deal!

Thanks for the TIP!

Pardon me as I bolt out the door to my local dollar store. Shocked

Of course in my case it would be more of a slow stumble Laughing

Kevin Wink
crich70

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck on your search of your local Dollar Store Kevin. I only saw two of the type I got at the Dollar Store that I went to (one of which I bought) so I don't know how many stores carry the type I bought or how many there are on the shelves. The one I got is a "slicK" model. I had to buy a neck cord separate from the unit (didn't want to risk having it fall out of a pocket or something when I wasn't listening (after the battery had discharged).
Kevin

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: MP3 Player Reply with quote

Hello,
I never did find the $20.00 MP3 Player at the dollar store so I bought a Sandisk 4gb Sansa Fuze and it worked great until recently.
I bought it on my Birthday last year 5/20/09 and it died 5/22/10
And of course when I called there customer service said there is nothing they can do because it has been longer than one year.
Any ideas for a good MP3 Player that might last longer than a year?
The sandisk was perfect until it died, Ipods look great but they look hard to use. I need simple!

Please Help - KeViN Wink
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: MP3 Player Reply with quote

Kevin wrote:
Hello,
I never did find the $20.00 MP3 Player at the dollar store so I bought a Sandisk 4gb Sansa Fuze and it worked great until recently.
I bought it on my Birthday last year 5/20/09 and it died 5/22/10
And of course when I called there customer service said there is nothing they can do because it has been longer than one year.
Any ideas for a good MP3 Player that might last longer than a year?
The sandisk was perfect until it died, Ipods look great but they look hard to use. I need simple!

Please Help - KeViN Wink

My wife, kids and I all use ipods. I've never found anything better. They really work great.

Brad
jmllh513

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused

replica Bikkembergs tracksuits
HJR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This JMLLH513 guy looks like a spammer. His posts are irrelevant and all seem to have links in them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: