Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CABIN B-13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Recommended Shows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harlow Wilcox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: CABIN B-13 Reply with quote

I just finished listening to an episode of CABIN B-13.the episode was titled: "Bill and Brenda Leslie" It was good,it kept me guessing all the way through. There are only three episodes known to exist out of an entire season that ran in 1948,but it is considered to be one of the best otr mystery shows. It was written by John Dickson Carr,who wrote many of the first Suspense episodes in 1942. It's no coincidence that there was also an episode of Suspense titled Cabin B-13 that John Dickson Carr also wrote, which is where the idea for the series came from. John Dickson Carr also hosted Murder By Experts. Another great episode of Suspense he wrote was "Will You Make A Bet With Death?" from 1942. Cool
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: CABIN B-13 Reply with quote

Britt Reid wrote:
I just finished listening to an episode of CABIN B-13.the episode was titled: "Bill and Brenda Leslie" It was good,it kept me guessing all the way through. There are only three episodes known to exist out of an entire season that ran in 1948,but it is considered to be one of the best otr mystery shows. It was written by John Dickson Carr,who wrote many of the first Suspense episodes in 1942. It's no coincidence that there was also an episode of Suspense titled Cabin B-13 that John Dickson Carr also wrote, which is where the idea for the series came from. John Dickson Carr also hosted Murder By Experts. Another great episode of Suspense he wrote was "Will You Make A Bet With Death?" from 1942. Cool

Another great recommendation Britt. This will be our next podcast. You seen to have a knack for picking them. Very Happy

Thanks for your help with our podcast.

Brad
Harlow Wilcox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My pleasure Brad and Thanks for all you have given so that everyone can enjoy the shows. happy10
Jimbo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just listened to this one about 2 hours ago, as I am working my way through Suspense again.

I believe there is a Whistler episode that is a lot like it or perhaps it was one of the 3 Suspense episodes I am confusing it with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Recommended Shows All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: