Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some of my shows

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shirleypearl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Some of my shows Reply with quote

I hope this is ok to share with everyone here. I have a Multiply site that I have uploaded a number of shows to. Victor is right that there have been some problems with it. I have some people visiting my site that have no interest in OTR and sometimes I even get a little spooked by some of the traffic, but most of the people are interested in OTR.

You do have to register to download my shows, but it is free. Anyway, here is the site, for anyone who wants to come check it out.

http://shirleypearl.multiply.com/

Shirley
solarpons

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link!!!!

Solar
shirleypearl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome, Solar. I hope to keep adding to the shows. But, what I am discovering is it is hard to find new shows someone else hasn't already uploaded. I guess that is a good problem to have.
Shirley
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Some of my shows Reply with quote

shirleypearl wrote:
I hope this is ok to share with everyone here. I have a Multiply site that I have uploaded a number of shows to. Victor is right that there have been some problems with it. I have some people visiting my site that have no interest in OTR and sometimes I even get a little spooked by some of the traffic, but most of the people are interested in OTR.

You do have to register to download my shows, but it is free. Anyway, here is the site, for anyone who wants to come check it out.

http://shirleypearl.multiply.com/

Shirley

Shirley,

Yes, It's very good to share shows with each other. That's what makes OTR such a great hobby! Everyone feel free to share their shows if they would like to.

I found a file sending site with a 500 MB limit and unlimited downloads, I've never tried it, so I don't know if it's any good.

http://www.zupload.com/

If anyone here uses it to share files, let us all know if it's any good. Thanks!

Brad

Last edited by Brad on Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
majorshaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shirley you would be superised how many show that aren't posted. Maybe we can get the cat to share one of his GEMS. I know he shares so much already. but maybe one not to well know. I'm going to ask a friend who shared with me a few shows if I promised not to post. It's been sometime since he shared them. But I sure don't want to lose the contact.
shirleypearl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds good, Randy. I hope we can get some new gems posted. I am always looking for new shows I never heard of and I know there are a lot of them.

Shirley
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: