Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IA: Singles and Doubles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hangman3364

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: IA: Singles and Doubles Reply with quote

I've been picking and choosing my way through some of the OTRR singles and doubles collection at Internet Archive. So far I've found a few shows that at least piqued my interest.

The Gentleman - a suave former criminal crime solver with Alan Reed as his thug-like gentleman's gentleman. Probably not a great show but the single episode we have available shows some promise.

His Honor The Barber - A Carlton A Morse (One Man's Family) production. The single episode available was dripping with family drama but was enjoyable.

The Amazing Mr. Tutt - a kindly old lawyer, wise and crafty must defend an innocent man of murder in a case he's destined to lose. A fun episode.

These are the ones I've listened to that makes me long for more. Has anyone else come up with anything else worth reccommending?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: