Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Life with Luigi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hangman3364

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Life with Luigi Reply with quote

Okay, so this is another one of those series that I've always known about but never bothered to listen to. For no other reason than I just wasn't all that interested.

But with the advent of the Internet, I've been able to check out series that I probably would have skipped over if I were still ordering cassettes from Radio Spirits.

I DLd some Life with Luigi episodes mostly out of curiosity. (As much as I love Fibber McGee, sometimes you need something different. Don't tell anyone I said that)

At fisrt I wasn't very impressed with Luigi. But I have to admit that after an episode or two, I found myself chuckling at the simple antics. It may not be high comedy by today's standards, but I find the repeated attempts by Pasquale to marry off his overweight daughter to be amusing.

All in all, it will probably never be one of my favorite comedies, but it's still a pleasant way to spend a half hour.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Comedy All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: