Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Member

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Misc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
catfreak



Joined: 10 Nov 2007
Posts: 147
Location: 42 miles east of Hell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: New Member Reply with quote

    Hello everyone . . I decided to register and bring my special sense of humor to this forum.

    First of all, let me warn you . . I am a little off-kilter and don't really mind one bit.

    I have been collecting OTR for quite some time now and have amassed a size-able collection . . . well over 2TB in size. If there's something that you need, there's a decent chance that I may have it . . feel free to ask!

    I really enjoy Westerns . . Detective Shows . . History . . Adventures and of course, Mysteries


Victor, the catfreak
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brad
Site Admin


Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 1030
Location: Channahon, IL, USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: New Member Reply with quote

catfreak wrote:
    Hello everyone . . I decided to register and bring my special sense of humor to this forum.

    First of all, let me warn you . . I am a little off-kilter and don't really mind one bit.

    I have been collecting OTR for quite some time now and have amassed a size-able collection . . . well over 2TB in size. If there's something that you need, there's a decent chance that I may have it . . feel free to ask!

    I really enjoy Westerns . . Detective Shows . . History . . Adventures and of course, Mysteries


Victor, the catfreak


Welcome to the forum Catfreak!

Brad
_________________
Visit our home page http://www.mysteryshows.com for thousands of free old time radio shows.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
solarpons



Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 20

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catfreak, if we request some programs, how would you post them?
Thank you for the offer.

Happy Listening

Solar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
catfreak



Joined: 10 Nov 2007
Posts: 147
Location: 42 miles east of Hell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

solarpons wrote:
Catfreak, if we request some programs, how would you post them?
Thank you for the offer.
Happy Listening
Solar
    I used to use MediaFire to share programs. I no longer use them as they, with no warning/notice, dissolved all 3 of my accounts . . . destroying countless hours of uploading. I've also had my share of problems with SaveFile and Multiply (spammers) . . Now I'm experimenting with several different sites. DivShare appears to be a front runner . .

    I do have a ton of material stored on MediaMax, some of which is still accessable. A free MediaMax account will allow you to download programs <10MB . . and I can easily stream you lots of goodies that way . . .

    Please don't ask me for copyrighted materials in the forum unless you clear it with Brad first . . .


Victor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brad
Site Admin


Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 1030
Location: Channahon, IL, USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfreak wrote:
solarpons wrote:
Catfreak, if we request some programs, how would you post them?
Thank you for the offer.
Happy Listening
Solar
    I used to use MediaFire to share programs. I no longer use them as they, with no warning/notice, dissolved all 3 of my accounts . . . destroying countless hours of uploading. I've also had my share of problems with SaveFile and Multiply (spammers) . . Now I'm experimenting with several different sites. DivShare appears to be a front runner . .

    I do have a ton of material stored on MediaMax, some of which is still accessable. A free MediaMax account will allow you to download programs <10MB . . and I can easily stream you lots of goodies that way . . .

    Please don't ask me for copyrighted materials in the forum unless you clear it with Brad first . . .


Victor


If you guys want, I can probably set up some kind of file uploading script on my server or maybe use ftp. Let me look into it and see what I can come up with.

Brad
_________________
Visit our home page http://www.mysteryshows.com for thousands of free old time radio shows.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Adeny



Joined: 24 Oct 2007
Posts: 36
Location: Pflugerville Texas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum!! Yay fresh blood...I mean....more people. *grin*
I am all for senses of humor in any sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majorshaw



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 48
Location: funnyfarm, michigan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfreak, didn't you have a tea party with some of them?
_________________
majorshaw
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
catfreak



Joined: 10 Nov 2007
Posts: 147
Location: 42 miles east of Hell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    Yeah Randy . . . as much as the file sharing sites have been reaming me lately, don't be surprised to see me walking bow-legged . . .

    and now that my cardiologist is convinced that I have Sleep Apnea, just because I sleep for 3 hours every night . . . I have to keep going to this damn hospital for a freakin' sleep study . . every try sleeping with 500 wires attached to various parts of your body?


Victor the PO'ed catfreak
I'm about ready to go find me a doctor that's easier to manipulate . . .
_________________
          
  at 9:05am on Jan 27th, my buddy left me
                 R.I.P. my loving friend
A righteous man regards the life of his animal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majorshaw



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 48
Location: funnyfarm, michigan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a pain, had a a couple studies done, I go to bed listening to OTR, they give you soft crap and wonder why I can't sleep. Oh, as you said, then the wires.
_________________
majorshaw
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brad
Site Admin


Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 1030
Location: Channahon, IL, USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catfreak wrote:
    Yeah Randy . . . as much as the file sharing sites have been reaming me lately, don't be surprised to see me walking bow-legged . . .

    and now that my cardiologist is convinced that I have Sleep Apnea, just because I sleep for 3 hours every night . . . I have to keep going to this damn hospital for a freakin' sleep study . . every try sleeping with 500 wires attached to various parts of your body?


Victor the PO'ed catfreak
I'm about ready to go find me a doctor that's easier to manipulate . . .


I've got sleep apnea too. I've got one of those breathing machines that you put distilled water into. It's a pain breathing with that mask on, but it does help. Sometimes I don't even use it, only when my wife yells at me for snoring.

Brad
_________________
Visit our home page http://www.mysteryshows.com for thousands of free old time radio shows.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:    View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Listen To Free Old Time Radio On Our Home Page