Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maria Montez on the radio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> OTR Trading Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tzimmerman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Maria Montez on the radio Reply with quote

I am doing research on the 1940s actress Maria Montez. She was on several radio shows in the 1940s. The only three I have been able to find are the Charlie McCarthy Show in 1945, The Old Gold Comedy Theater in 1945, and Earl Wilson's Show in 1950.

Does anyone have any other shows she was on? The ones I know are: Duffy's Tavern (11/3/44); Stage Door Canteen (10/13/44); Bob Hope Show (3/2/43, 4/16/46); Let Yourself Go (Milton Berle, 10/3/44); Cresta Blanca Carnival (10/13/43); Mutual Goes Calling (1/27/44); Eddie Cantor Show (6/9/43); Jack Carson Show (11/10/43). I'm sure there are others.

Thank you for any help anyone can give.
Tom Zimmerman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> OTR Trading Room All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: