Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for shows?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> OTR Trading Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boston blackie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Gulf Screen Guild : Bluebird Reply with quote

Do you have or possibly can get: Gulf Screen Guild, Bluebird; starring Shirley Temple. According to our fellow forum member, Britt Reid that show was done in December, 1939. That was two months after I was born. Love to be able to download it. Thanks, Boston Blackie.
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Gulf Screen Guild : Bluebird Reply with quote

boston blackie wrote:
Do you have or possibly can get: Gulf Screen Guild, Bluebird; starring Shirley Temple. According to our fellow forum member, Britt Reid that show was done in December, 1939. That was two months after I was born. Love to be able to download it. Thanks, Boston Blackie.

OK. I searched my database and I think I found it. It's S.T.'s first radio performance with a song and a play. I put it in the "Screen Guild Theater" folder.

The file is:

Screen Guild Theater - 391224 TheBlueBird(S.Temple1stRadioAp).mp3

Brad
boston blackie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brad: You were amazingly fast in this. Found it in Screen Guild and saw that it was just uploaded to the section. Thanks a heap!!!!!!! You have made my Christmas, just a little bit early.
Phred

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: In Search of Johnny Dollar Reply with quote

Hi Brad:

How about "Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar"? Any luck finding any of them?
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: In Search of Johnny Dollar Reply with quote

Phred wrote:
Hi Brad:

How about "Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar"? Any luck finding any of them?

Johnny Dollar and some others are at the bottom of the homepage. You can also access these shows from the links at the very bottom of the club members directory page. Lot's of Johnny Dollar for your enjoyment.

Enjoy,

Brad
waterfront

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for shows? Reply with quote

Brad wrote:
If anyone is looking for a certain series of shows, just let me know. I might have them and just not uploaded them yet.

Brad
This site has to be the best ever ! I have just joined and have had nothin but positive can you tell me do you have any uk Navy Lark,
Men from the Ministry, all Gas and Gaiters or Round the Horn

BEST REGARDS DAVE
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for shows? Reply with quote

waterfront wrote:
Brad wrote:
If anyone is looking for a certain series of shows, just let me know. I might have them and just not uploaded them yet.

Brad
This site has to be the best ever ! I have just joined and have had nothin but positive can you tell me do you have any uk Navy Lark,
Men from the Ministry, all Gas and Gaiters or Round the Horn

BEST REGARDS DAVE

Welcome to the forum. I think I have all of those in my collection. I'll try to get them online shortly. I'll put them in the 005_BBC-British-Shows folder.

Brad
xminusone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Request for Strange As It Seems Reply with quote

This is a fantastic site for all things OTR--no doubt about it. I must offer my devout thanks for creating such a treasure and sharing it with all the rest of us.

If you can ever get around to uploading some episodes of "Strange As It Seems" I will be eternally grateful. I don't know what it is about the show, but I love it. I used to have a great deal of them on eight-track cartridges (of all things!) when I first began collecting OTR some 35 years ago. Sadly, they were all stolen some 25 years ago, and I'm not able to find very many episodes available anywhere.
missy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Christopher London Reply with quote

Hey Brad, have you already downloaded all the eps you have of Adventures of Christopher London? Thanks Smile
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Christopher London Reply with quote

missy wrote:
Hey Brad, have you already downloaded all the eps you have of Adventures of Christopher London? Thanks Smile

Sorry. That's all I have.

Brad
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Request for Strange As It Seems Reply with quote

xminusone wrote:
This is a fantastic site for all things OTR--no doubt about it. I must offer my devout thanks for creating such a treasure and sharing it with all the rest of us.

If you can ever get around to uploading some episodes of "Strange As It Seems" I will be eternally grateful. I don't know what it is about the show, but I love it. I used to have a great deal of them on eight-track cartridges (of all things!) when I first began collecting OTR some 35 years ago. Sadly, they were all stolen some 25 years ago, and I'm not able to find very many episodes available anywhere.

I only have 12 of them. I have uploaded them to the club download area.

Brad
missy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Christopher London Reply with quote

Okay, thanks for getting back to me:)
tzimmerman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking for shows from Duffy's Tavern, the Jack Carson Show, Cresta Blanca Carnival, Bob Hope Show, Stage Door Canteen and the Eddie Cantor Show. They are specific shows that the actress Maria Montez appeared on. Don't know if you do individual shows. Thanks. Tom Zimmerman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> OTR Trading Room All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: