Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

challenge of yukon the villian on almost every show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
silverdan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: challenge of yukon the villian on almost every show Reply with quote

This is a tough question: does anyone listening to Challenge of the Yukon know the name of the very very very scratchy voice of the villian on most of the shows: he is on almost every one of them from about l947 on, and only occasionaly plays a good guy.....perhaps the answer is a log of actors of Yukon but so far that also I have not found on any Net sites

many thanks silverdan
boston blackie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the actor you are thinking of is Paul Hughes. Had a gravel voice and was on the Lone Ranger as well as the Challenge of the Yukon.
Jimbo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny I was just thinking of that character the other day. He kind of sounds like Brutus on the Popeye cartoon. heh

I notice he will show up about every 4 shows and he's always burying something in the snow, the devil!
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimbo wrote:
Funny I was just thinking of that character the other day. He kind of sounds like Brutus on the Popeye cartoon. heh

I notice he will show up about every 4 shows and he's always burying something in the snow, the devil!

I just spotted this post. That brings back old memories of Saturday morning cartoons. Brutus was his name before they changed it to Bluto. Wonder why they changed his name?

Brad
razamoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a tough question: does anyone listening to Challenge of the Yukon know the name of the very very very scratchy voice of the villian on most of the shows: he is on almost every one of them from about l947 on, and only occasionaly plays a good guy.....perhaps the answer is a log of actors of Yukon but so far that also I have not found on any Net sites
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Adventure All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: