Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indictment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> OTR Trading Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harlow Wilcox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Indictment Reply with quote

I have (3) rare episodes of Indictment to offer at this link:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/16825046/34e643b/sharing.html
shirleypearl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

Shirley
hangman3364

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to them. Thanks, Britt
Harlow Wilcox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your welcome Shirley and Hangman!
crich70

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Britt. Hope you don't mind but I also uploaded them via Filezilla with some others so that Brad will be able to add them on to the site more directly.
Harlow Wilcox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for doing that. It helps. I looked at doing them that way but the computer I have is Windows 98 and it apparently doesn't support that. I have many shows I would like to upload over time If I can find a suitable solution and Brad is Interested. Episodes that we don't have here or that are replacements for Incomplete shows or better sound quality. An example is the Abbott and Costello Show that I found in the files here that was incomplete and the sound quality is poor. That episode is on my 4shared site as your probably saw.
Thanks again for doing that for our club here Very Happy

I have many episodes on standard CD from "High End" vendors that I would like to share with others that I have collected over the last 12 years that I spent a lot of money on and there is just me to enjoy them. It would be nice to share them with others.
crich70

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are quite welcome Britt. I think that being able to share shows with each other via Brad's OTR site is one of the great things about it. Someone has episodes of show X and gets them to Brad (via file zilla or other means) and everyone benefits from the access to them. And you can't beat the entertainment value of the shows either. I've yet to find a show without some interest. I haven't listened to every show as yet but with what is already up on site a person never has to worry about running out of good shows to listen to. You can almost say that if it can't be found at MysteryShows.com then it can't be found anywhere. At least it seems like that to me sometimes.
Harlow Wilcox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, LOL I hope to live long enough to hear every OTR show available. I,ve made to 45 so far. LOL

There's so many shows I have yet to hear and I've been listening to OTR since I was 14
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> OTR Trading Room All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: