Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meet Corliss Archer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> OTR Trading Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shirleypearl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Meet Corliss Archer Reply with quote

I thought I had seen some shows of Meet Corliss Archer, but I don't know where. Does anyone know where there are any of these shows for download?
Thanks,
Shirley
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Meet Corliss Archer Reply with quote

shirleypearl wrote:
I thought I had seen some shows of Meet Corliss Archer, but I don't know where. Does anyone know where there are any of these shows for download?
Thanks,
Shirley

Shirley,

I just ran a search on my whole collection. I don't have any of those.

Sorry,

Brad
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Meet Corliss Archer Reply with quote

Brad wrote:
shirleypearl wrote:
Thanks,
Shirley

Shirley,

I just ran a search on my whole collection. I don't have any of those.

Sorry,

Brad

Wait, I just found some here:

http://otrcat.com/meet-corliss-archer-p-1598.html

It looks like only 5 shows for five bucks though.

Brad
catfreak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Meet Corliss Archer Reply with quote

shirleypearl wrote:
Thanks,
Shirley
    Hold on a couple of days . . I'll see what I can dig up

Victor

at 9:05am on Jan 27th, my buddy left me
                 R.I.P. my loving friend
A righteous man regards the life of his animal
shirleypearl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for checking. I'll wait to see if some can be located.
Thank you,
Shirley
shirleypearl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now this is a bit embarrassing, but I found out where I had seen the Meet Corliss Archer episodes. I had downloaded them from somewhere. I found the cd I have them on this morning. Embarassed

Sorry to make you look around when I was the one who had them.

Shirley
catfreak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victor

at 9:05am on Jan 27th, my buddy left me
                 R.I.P. my loving friend
A righteous man regards the life of his animal
majorshaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a question, Don't know where I read it or if I did. thought thier were 15 available. I don't have them I only have 12 also. need to down load your zip and see if I have the same 12.
shirleypearl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Victor. Very Happy
Shirley
hangman3364

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As always, thanks Victor.
I only recently found MCA but have enjoyed it. Glad to have a few more episodes to listen to. It's a shame more haven't survived.
Barnkeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Meet Corliss Archer shows are free here Reply with quote

I found most of the "Meet Corliss Archer" radio AND TV shows for free on the Internetarchive.org website. This site has a simple way to download individual episodes/shows or the entire run. Most of the shows include background info about the actors and number of shows made. The site is constantly updating the shows it includes so check back often.

Another great resource for calculating whether or not your collection for particular shows is complete or not (AND to purchase missing episodes) is to use Jerry Haendiges' marvelous website called OTRsite.com (That's a regular hyphen, not an underline.) Here's a link for the logs section: http://www.otrsite.com/radiolog. What I really like about the site is that it rarely has errors in it of spelling or dates. Jerry is great about answering questions off board, but don't overload him on this!
Happy listening.
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Meet Corliss Archer shows are free here Reply with quote

Barnkeeper wrote:
I found most of the "Meet Corliss Archer" radio AND TV shows for free on the Internetarchive.org website. This site has a simple way to download individual episodes/shows or the entire run. Most of the shows include background info about the actors and number of shows made. The site is constantly updating the shows it includes so check back often.

Another great resource for calculating whether or not your collection for particular shows is complete or not (AND to purchase missing episodes) is to use Jerry Haendiges' marvelous website called OTRsite.com (That's a regular hyphen, not an underline.) Here's a link for the logs section: http://www.otrsite.com/radiolog. What I really like about the site is that it rarely has errors in it of spelling or dates. Jerry is great about answering questions off board, but don't overload him on this!
Happy listening.

Barnkeeper,

Thanks for the info. Welcome to the forum! Very Happy

Brad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> OTR Trading Room All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: