Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best Way to Consistantly Name Files?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeyG1965

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Best Way to Consistantly Name Files? Reply with quote

I've been downloading files recently and noticed that the naming convention on different shows is not the same.

When I get time, I would like to make my shows titles uniformed. I guess I am being somewhat anal about it.

When I sync these shows onto my iPod, I'd like for them to be uniform and also, wish I could get them to be together. I guess that is another problem.

Is there anyway to have shows appear in another section, such as Audiobook rather than put in under the music section.

Thanks!
crich70

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid I know nothing about Ipod's but there are portable CD players that can play CD'd of Mp3 files. They run around $30.00 or so at places like Wal-Mart. The only downside I've found with them is that they can only play CD's not DVD's so if you have a lot of files or the files are large enough you end up having to burn them to multiple CD's rather than just one.
MikeyG1965

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They play fine on iPod, but just wish I could organize better. Trying to eliminate confusion for me (I am easily confused!!!!) Smile

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: