Mysteryshows.com Forum Index Mysteryshows.com
Discuss old time radio here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

otrcat.com down?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: otrcat.com down? Reply with quote

I've been trying to get on otrcat.com for several days now. It doesn't seem to be working. Anyone hear anything about this?

I hope they're not gone for good. I've bought a lot of my shows from them. It's a great source of old time radio information too.

Brad
Harlow Wilcox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Brad, I just now surfed around their site and it seems to be fine? Confused
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britt Reid wrote:
Hey Brad, I just now surfed around their site and it seems to be fine? Confused

Wow. This is weird. I can access it on my Blackberry phone web browser but not my home computer. Also, I tried to place an order for some shows several days ago and after entering my name and address and clicking submit, it just said "your order was denied".

Not sure what's going on. I've bought shows from them before. I'll have to look into this some more. Thanks for checking.

Brad
Harlow Wilcox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

profileright How strange! I'm scratching my head on this one. I tried it yesterday and it worked fine then too.

Good luck Brad!
Brad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just now tried to place an order for the "Fighter Fighters" old time radio shows on otrcat.com from my blackberry phone's web browser.

After entering my name and address and selecting Paypal as the method of payment, I tried to submit the order and got the "your order has been denied" message again.

I closed the bowser and then tried to get back on their site again on my phone. Now it says "HTTP Error 403 Forbidden". Now I can't get on their site from my phone either.

After the order is denied it looks like there server is automatically blocking my IP address. First on my home computer and now on my phone's web browser. One is using comcast and the other is using Blackberry.

This is too bad. I like their disk sets, but don't worry, I have many other sources to buy more shows from. This will have absolutely no effect on our club or our ability to obtain shows in the future.

Brad
shuffleotrfan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: OTRCat Reply with quote

Brad, have you tried to email them?

order@otrcat.com

You can write to them at:

OTRCAT
PO BOX 19234
LENEXA KS 66285
USA

You might also want to check with PayPal to see if there is a problem with your account.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mysteryshows.com Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: